Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Identity as revealed through a chosen medium is certainly an interesting concept to define oneself. In much the same way as our work defines us, I suppose that the programs we use in pursuit of our work defines us. I am a photographer and the program I use most is Photo Shop. This may be the medium that I analyze for this project.

1 comment:

NewMexicoJen said...

Donna-
I think PhotoShop would be a great pick for you. Consider how it might allow you to express your own identity through your work. Also, what does using Photoshop say about you - you are an artist, a photographer, a tech expert? How is the program designed to be used? Do you use it that way? Is it easy to use? Does it work well with the sensibilities of visual artists?
These are just a few things to keep in mind as you consider the medium.
See ya Thursday-
Jen