These days I feel very exposed and I choose not to add to that exposure by writing things that define me. It is enough to say that I am defined by your perception of me and that whatever that may be, its only reality is the space between you and me.
My Identity
17 years ago
1 comment:
Donna-
I completely understand your reservations about writing in public spaces. Talk to me if you are interested in changing the security setting on your blog to make it private. In the meantime, instead of describing a discourse community you belong to, can you write about one you have observed and if it is marked as gendered in some way?
Also, try to add a couple of blogs of your classmates to your page. It will make responding much easier if you don't have to exchange URLs.
Again, let me know if I can help.
Jen
Post a Comment